Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a millionaire! Woot!

receieved today in my facebook inbox:

Subject: Please reply to my private email ID: sksandrakossi@gmail.com for more informations
ATTORNEY MRS SANDRA KOSSI
Senior Advocate, International Legal Practitioner
Sandra chambers & Financial ATTORNEY


Dear Benjamin Ady,

I‘m sorry if this proposal or information of mine may be a disturbance or harassment, Mr.P.A.Ady was a senior engineer here in Togo West Africa and he was my client as well, he died by car accident and he also left some funds with Commercial Bank of Togo before he died so contact me for the claim trough this address below and for more information because you have the same last name with him.

NB: The funds left by your late relation which was my late client with Commercial Bank of Togo is $6.5 millions dollars

Please reply to my private email ID: sksandrakossi@gmail.com for more informations.


Remain bless
Best Regards
Mrs Sandra Kossi.Esq
+2286066302

No comments:

Post a Comment