Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow and Hooray!

Our lovely and brilliant new friends Brian and Ashley and their two awesome offspring are moving out of their apartment in St. Kilda and going on a multi-month road trip. They needed to get rid of all the stuff in their apartment. So ... they gave it all to us. Now we have beds, tables, chairs, clothes washing machine, fridge, pots, pans, plates, spoons, forks, coffee press, clothes drying rack, bath mat, sheets, blankets, and lots of other various and sundry items, for when we get a place of our own to live. We don't have to start with next to nothing.

Wow. I am blown away by their kindness and graciousness and our good luck to have met them and I am bummed that they are leaving Melbourne 'cause we won't get to hang out with them in future.

As my friend Avak tells me: There is abundance everywhere around me. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment